Top Review by CrankyCook
I really wanted to make this recipe for a contest, but simply could not get the directions down. I really think the "ribbles" should be listed as an ingredient because when I looked for what was in my pantry and what your "ingredients" are, it sounded perfect. So, please re-do your directions and be more specific on what "alot" is. Thanks.
- 1 chicken
- 1⁄8 lb butter
- 6 -8 small potatoes
- 3 -4 cans kernel corn
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- to taste parsley
- 3 -6 hard-boiled eggs, boiled
Directions See How It's Made
- Ribbles: 1 cup flour salt and pepper 1 egg Stew one chicken; cook until tender.
- Make a lot of broth.
- Pick chicken off bones.
- Cut up chicken; put chicken, butter, potatoes, corn, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Add Ribbles.
- Ribbles: Mix; crumble; add to mixture. Cook 1 hour.
- After cooking, chop up boiled eggs.