Chicken, Corn & Chive Risotto
- Spray a large saucepan with oil. Add leek and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until soft, adding a little water if it starts to stick to the pan.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring until it starts to brown.
- Stir through rice and corn. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add combined water and stock cubes, evaporated milk and lemon rind. Simmer, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broccoli and chives. Season with pepper.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender but crisp.
- Garnish with lemon zest.