Recipe by happygurl06
This is a dish I started making in small quantities for my 18 month old, until the rest of the house kept taking the small containers out of the freezer and eating them! Now I make it in a big dish and it is enjoyed by all. I make the cheese sauce from scratch, however you can choose to use any thickish cheese sauce you like. Prep time include making the cheese sauce.
- 1 (500 g) package spiral shaped pasta or 1 (500 g) package pasta shells
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 4 cups thick cheese sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp tasty cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta till al dente then drain.
- In the pot mix the cooked pasta, chicken, broccoli, corn and cheese sauce.
- Pour all this into a large baking tray/casserole.
- Top with the shredded cheese, parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Dot with margarine and bake in a moderate oven until brown and bubbly.