Chicken, Corn and Chive Risotto
- Spray a large pan with oil and heat.
- Add leek and cook over medium heat for 2 - 3 minutes or until soft, adding a little water if it starts to stick to the pan.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring until it starts to brown.
- Stir through rice and corn, cook 1 minute.
- Add combined water and stock powder, CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk and lemon rind and simmer, uncovered, for 20 - 25 minutes or until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broccoli and chives and season with pepper to taste. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender but crisp.
- Garnish with lemon zest, if desired.