wanted to save this one to try later
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil flavored cooking spray or canola oil cooking spray
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 400 g chicken breast fillets, cut into thin slices
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 1/4 liters water
- 1 tablespoon maggi chicken stock powder
- 1 cup carnation light and creamy evaporated low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 300 g broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1Spray a large pan with oil and heat.
- 2Add leek and cook over medium heat for 2 - 3 minutes or until soft, adding a little water if it starts to stick to the pan.
- 3Add chicken and cook, stirring until it starts to brown.
- 4Stir through rice and corn, cook 1 minute.
- 5Add combined water and stock powder, CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk and lemon rind and simmer, uncovered, for 20 - 25 minutes or until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in broccoli and chives and season with pepper to taste. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender but crisp.
- 7Garnish with lemon zest, if desired.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Corn and Chive Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (649 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 125.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
evaporated low-fat milk