Chicken & Coriander Wontons
- Scrape and clean coriander roots. Finely chop with garlic and then mash with a little salt to form a paste.
- Chop chicken until almost minced. Transfer to a bowl and combine with spring onions, garlic mix, sliced coriander leaves and kecap manis.
- Brush wonton wrapper with water and place about a teaspoon of the mixture in the centre. Then fold in half to form a triangle, turn over and brush the edges with a little more water. Bring the two points up to the top of the wrapper and pinch lightly to form a wonton shape. Continue the process.
- Preheat oil and fry wontons, in batches, for about 1-2 mins until crisp and golden all over. Drain well on paper towels.
- Serve wontons with your favourite dipping sauce on the side.