This was sent to me in an email.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 coriander root, washed & dried well
- 20 coriander leaves, washed & dried well
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch flaked sea salt
- 1 large skinless chicken breast, all fat & sinew removed
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons ketjap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 10 -20 wonton wrappers
- 100 ml cold water
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- kitchen paper towels
- 1Scrape and clean coriander roots. Finely chop with garlic and then mash with a little salt to form a paste.
- 2Chop chicken until almost minced. Transfer to a bowl and combine with spring onions, garlic mix, sliced coriander leaves and kecap manis.
- 3Brush wonton wrapper with water and place about a teaspoon of the mixture in the centre. Then fold in half to form a triangle, turn over and brush the edges with a little more water. Bring the two points up to the top of the wrapper and pinch lightly to form a wonton shape. Continue the process.
- 4Preheat oil and fry wontons, in batches, for about 1-2 mins until crisp and golden all over. Drain well on paper towels.
- 5Serve wontons with your favourite dipping sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Coriander Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 140.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flaked sea salt