Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was sent to me in an email.
Make and share this Chicken & Coriander Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- 2 coriander roots, washed & dried well
- 20 coriander leaves, washed & dried well
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch flaked sea salt
- 1 large skinless chicken breast, all fat & sinew removed
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons ketjap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 10 -20 wonton wrappers
- 100 ml cold water
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- kitchen paper towels
- Scrape and clean coriander roots. Finely chop with garlic and then mash with a little salt to form a paste.
- Chop chicken until almost minced. Transfer to a bowl and combine with spring onions, garlic mix, sliced coriander leaves and kecap manis.
- Brush wonton wrapper with water and place about a teaspoon of the mixture in the centre. Then fold in half to form a triangle, turn over and brush the edges with a little more water. Bring the two points up to the top of the wrapper and pinch lightly to form a wonton shape. Continue the process.
- Preheat oil and fry wontons, in batches, for about 1-2 mins until crisp and golden all over. Drain well on paper towels.
- Serve wontons with your favourite dipping sauce on the side.