Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A terrific recipe that I found on the Rondele cheese website.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) containerrondele gourmet spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces cooked noodles, drained
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4" thickness.
- Place 2 tablespoons rondelé cheese in center of breast and roll.
- Dredge with flour.
- Mix eggs with parmesan cheese to make a batter.
- Dip flour-coated chicken in cheese and egg mixture.
- Heat vegetable oil in skillet and sauté chicken at medium heat until golden brown.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish over buttered noodles.
- Melt butter in skillet after draining vegetable oil.
- Add garlic and scallions. Mix and pour over chicken breasts and noodles.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375º F.