Recipe by joseel
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I love this casserole. It’s a super-fast meal to put together during the work week. It's a twist on a popular French chicken dish I grew up eating. I used precooked ham and left over rotisserie chicken, the addition of Simply Potatoes makes this famous dish a well-rounded all in one meal. Your entire family is going to love this meal I guarantee it! Bon Appetit!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, and chopped in (1 inch cubes)
- 2 cups ham, cooked and chopped in (1 inch cubes)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Spray with a nonstick cooking spray a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, ham and cream of mushroom soup. Pour chicken mixture in casserole and top with mashed potatoes sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 35 minutes.