Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I love this casserole. It’s a super-fast meal to put together during the work week. It's a twist on a popular French chicken dish I grew up eating. I used precooked ham and left over rotisserie chicken, the addition of Simply Potatoes makes this famous dish a well-rounded all in one meal. Your entire family is going to love this meal I guarantee it! Bon Appetit!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, and chopped in (1 inch cubes)
- 2 cups ham, cooked and chopped in (1 inch cubes)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Spray with a nonstick cooking spray a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, ham and cream of mushroom soup. Pour chicken mixture in casserole and top with mashed potatoes sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 35 minutes.
Oh my!! Absolutely Delicious!!!
Comfort Food 101!!! YUM :)
Hearty and comforting!