- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 slices deli ham
- 5 pieces low-fat swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon, flavored ranch
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Filet open chicken breasts and season.
- Layer 3 pieces swiss cheese and cut in half, wrap with ham and lay inside chicken breast.
- Fold chicken closed and place in sprayed foiled pan.
- Bake at 350* 25-30 minutes (dependent on size).
- Pull from oven, spoon on ranch, top with piece of cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Cook remaining 10 minutes.
- let rest 2 minutes before cutting (serving size with 1/2 cup of rice and 1/2 cup steamed vegetable is 1/2 breast - 525 calories dependent on vegetable choice).