1/1 Photo of Chicken Cordon Bleu-The Easy Way
If you love the taste of restaurant style chicken cordon bleu and thought it was too hard to make...this recipe is for you! We make this frequently for company and it always gets rave reviews from everyone, including my 3 yr old!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take chicken breast and cut a slit in each lengthwise.
- 2Mix in a small bowl the swiss cheese, ham cubes, parsley, white wine and spices.
- 3Fill in the chicken pockets with ham mixture.
- 4Dredge chicken in milk then bread crumbs. Place in baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5Cook at 350* for 30 to 45 minutes, until chicken reaches 165* and is a nice light golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu-The Easy Way
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 432.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g