Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This soup recipe comes from Walnut Creek Cheese market in Walnut Creek, Ohio. The soup recipe was being featured in the store, complete with samples. It was very good to sample and a very tasty addition to my soup collection!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbles
- salt & pepper
- Melt butter and cream cheese.
- Add cream of chicken soup & stir.
- Stir in chicken broth & milk, heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Turn off heat and let set for 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers and Swiss cheese cubes.