Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great easy variation on cordon blue
- 1419.54 ml milk
- 44.37 ml chicken base
- 9.85 ml whole leaf tarragon
- 2.46 ml granulated garlic
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- 1.23 ml curry powder
- 1360.77 g swiss cheese
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 453.59 g smoked ham or 453.59 g Canadian bacon, diced
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced raw
- Heat milk in a double boiler, water slightly boiling.
- Add chicken base, tarragon, garlic, pepper, curry powder.
- After milk is warm, add the cheese, whipping until melted. Mix well.
- While mixing, add sour cream. Mix well. Add ham.
- Saute diced chicken in vegetable oil until cooked. Drain well and add to the soup.
- Cook about 15 minutes on low simmer (water not boiling).