Great easy variation on cordon blue
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk in a double boiler, water slightly boiling.
- 2Add chicken base, tarragon, garlic, pepper, curry powder.
- 3After milk is warm, add the cheese, whipping until melted. Mix well.
- 4While mixing, add sour cream. Mix well. Add ham.
- 5Saute diced chicken in vegetable oil until cooked. Drain well and add to the soup.
- 6Cook about 15 minutes on low simmer (water not boiling).
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup
Serving Size: 1 (764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2137.3
- Calories from Fat 1225
- Total Fat 136.1 g
- Saturated Fat 81.5 g
- Cholesterol 599.2 mg
- Sodium 3041.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 184.4 g