1/1 Photo of Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had made some rolls out of Failproof French Bread (Bread Machine) by Chef Marie.And didn't want to just put any ordinary sandwich fillings in it. So, I came up with the idea for a chicken sandwich which I think is so good it doesn't need any mayo.And if you know me I eat mayo, on any sandwich.:) .This is a recipe for one so if you want you can make another one to share, or maybe not ;)The ham that I used was the wafer type luncheon meat. The cooking time includes time under the broiler. Submitted to "ZAAR" on January 14th, 2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 frozen breaded chicken fillet, pattie thawed
- 4 slices of brown sugar honey-roasted ham (thin slices)
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 French bread, roll split
- 1In a skillet large enough to cook the chicken pattie, heat oil until hot,but not smoking over medium heat.
- 2Add thawed chicken pattie and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- 3Put chicken on bottom half of bun, top with ham slices and add cheese.
- 4Place onto a foil lined cookie sheet, put top half of bun beside sandwich and place under broiler until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- 5Put top on sandwich, and then DEVOUR !
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 866.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 2455.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 127.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 47.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken fillets