2 hrs 20 mins
I don't know where I got this recipe but it really is delightful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 slices boiled ham
- 12 pieces sharp cheddar cheese (cut into 1/4 chunks from a block, Swiss, Jalapeno Jack can be used)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup white wine or 1 cup dry sherry
- paprika (to garnish)
- parsley flakes (to garnish)
- 1Pound each chicken breast to flatten. The thinner the better.
- 2Lay a slice of ham on top of each chicken breast.
- 3Lay a piece of cheese on the ham.
- 4Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- 5Arrange in a greased baking dish.
- 6Whisk together soup, sour cream and wine.
- 7Pour over chicken.
- 8Sprinkle with paprika and parsley flakes to garnish.
- 9Bake at 300° for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.2 mg
- Sodium 1055.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 48.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sharp cheddar cheese