- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 slices boiled ham
- 12 pieces sharp cheddar cheese (cut into 1/4 chunks from a block, Swiss, Jalapeno Jack can be used)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup white wine or 1 cup dry sherry
- paprika (to garnish)
- parsley flakes (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound each chicken breast to flatten. The thinner the better.
- Lay a slice of ham on top of each chicken breast.
- Lay a piece of cheese on the ham.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange in a greased baking dish.
- Whisk together soup, sour cream and wine.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley flakes to garnish.
- Bake at 300° for 2 hours.