Chicken Cordon Bleu Pockets
- Assembly Directions:.
- Remove rolls from package and connect triangles to form rectangles.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a mixing bowl, mix the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and Swiss cheese. Add the diced chicken and ham and toss until coated. Evenly divide the filling between the pockets using about 1/4°C of mixture per pocket. Fold one side of the pocket over the other side. Seal the edges by pressing with the tines of a fork. Transfer the pockets to a cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Freezing Directions:.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet. Place in rigid containers or freezer bags. Seal, label and freeze.
- Serving Directions:.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes or until the pockets are hot. Place in a warmed thermos and close lid.
- You can use the flaky Biscuit dough. Peel each biscuit in half and flatten with palm of your hand. Fill with stuffing and fold in half.