Small Town Cook's Note:
Chicken Cordon is one of my favorite dishes so it only made sense that I would make this into a specialty pizza. Adjust seasonings according to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 12" pizza pan.
- 2Spread dough on pan and bake 10 minutes.
- 3In bowl combine oil, rosemary, garlic, parsley and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- 4Spread over baked pizza dough.
- 5Spread meunster cheese over oil mixture.
- 6Add layer of chicken and ham.
- 7Sprinkle mushrooms.
- 8Mix breadcrumbs and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and sprinkle over top.
- 9Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.0
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 101.6 mg
- Sodium 1660.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
basic pizza dough