Recipe by Small Town Cook
Chicken Cordon is one of my favorite dishes so it only made sense that I would make this into a specialty pizza. Adjust seasonings according to taste.
- 1 basic pizza dough
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 2 cups muenster cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated & divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 12" pizza pan.
- Spread dough on pan and bake 10 minutes.
- In bowl combine oil, rosemary, garlic, parsley and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Spread over baked pizza dough.
- Spread meunster cheese over oil mixture.
- Add layer of chicken and ham.
- Sprinkle mushrooms.
- Mix breadcrumbs and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and sprinkle over top.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.