Recipe by lazyme
This was a good and simple recipe from BettyCrocker.com using refrigerated pizza crust. When I make this, I just empty out leftovers in the refer, so it comes out a little different each time.
Top Review by breezermom
Delicious! I used a little more bacon, and used a white garlic sauce instead of ranch. And this turned out to be just wonderful.....so great for a weeknight after work. Something the whole family can help make and enjoy. Thanks for sharing! Made for "For Your Consideration".
- 283.49 g canpillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 78.07 ml ranch salad dressing, garlic flavored, purchased
- 113.39 g smoked provolone cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 113.39 g roasted chicken breast, strips refrigerated
- 56.69 g Canadian bacon, sliced, halved
- 29.58 ml bacon, pieces cooked
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 59.14 ml tomatoes, chopped
- 113.39 g mozzarella cheese, shredded (1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan.
- Spread salad dressing over crust. Sprinkle with provolone cheese. Top with chicken, Canadian bacon, bacon, onions, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 18 to 22 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.