Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
This was a good and simple recipe from BettyCrocker.com using refrigerated pizza crust. When I make this, I just empty out leftovers in the refer, so it comes out a little different each time.
- 1 (10 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄3 cup ranch salad dressing, garlic flavored, purchased
- 4 ounces smoked provolone cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 4 ounces roasted chicken breast, strips refrigerated
- 2 ounces Canadian bacon, sliced, halved
- 2 tablespoons bacon, pieces cooked
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan.
- Spread salad dressing over crust. Sprinkle with provolone cheese. Top with chicken, Canadian bacon, bacon, onions, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 18 to 22 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Delicious! I used a little more bacon, and used a white garlic sauce instead of ranch. And this turned out to be just wonderful.....so great for a weeknight after work. Something the whole family can help make and enjoy. Thanks for sharing! Made for "For Your Consideration".
I like to do my treadmill walking in private so no one can see that while doing so, I sometimes eat pizza. (: Made for POTLUCK.
Loved this pizza! There's so many different flavors going on. I've always preferred white pizzas over tomato-sauced pizzas, but have never used ranch dressing; it was great. I had a little over a cup of mozzarella, so I used all of that (who doesn't like extra cheese?) and I only had two green onions, but that was plenty. I sliced the Canadian bacon into smaller pieces. For the chicken I used some leftover chicken marinated in Italian dressing. Next time I think I'll use a little more bacon (I used Hormel precooked bacon). I will be definitely making this again!