1/3 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
This was a good and simple recipe from BettyCrocker.com using refrigerated pizza crust. When I make this, I just empty out leftovers in the refer, so it comes out a little different each time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing, garlic flavored, purchased
- 4 ounces smoked provolone cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 4 ounces roasted chicken breast, strips refrigerated
- 2 ounces Canadian bacon, sliced, halved
- 2 tablespoons bacon, pieces cooked
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
- 3Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan.
- 4Spread salad dressing over crust. Sprinkle with provolone cheese. Top with chicken, Canadian bacon, bacon, onions, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- 5Bake at 425°F for 18 to 22 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
- 6Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.8
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 858.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: