Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So easy! There are many shortcuts available in the market to make it simpler. Purdue makes chicken that is seasoned, grilled and packaged. It's a little pricey, but in a hurry, it's worth it. A simple spinach salad makes this complete.
- In saucepan melt butter.
- Add flour, stir till combined.
- Add milk, stir until thickened about 3 minutes.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Place cooked chicken in bottom of pie plate.
- Top with ham.
- Pour sauce on top of meat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour on top of mixture.
- Bake at 400°F 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.