Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
So easy! There are many shortcuts available in the market to make it simpler. Purdue makes chicken that is seasoned, grilled and packaged. It's a little pricey, but in a hurry, it's worth it. A simple spinach salad makes this complete.
- In saucepan melt butter.
- Add flour, stir till combined.
- Add milk, stir until thickened about 3 minutes.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Place cooked chicken in bottom of pie plate.
- Top with ham.
- Pour sauce on top of meat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour on top of mixture.
- Bake at 400°F 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Cheese melted and went all over pan,chicken was tough.Sorry,this went in pan for dogs.
easy and good . a combination i really like thank you for posting . dee
This was pretty good. I really liked the way te flavors of the cheese and sauce combined and this was easy to put together - the hardest part was getting the pie into the oven without spilling anything! It reminded me vaguely of a quiche, probably because of the eggy topping... I think that next time, I might experiment with getting more of a biscuit-like topping, because I didn't really like the egg flavor in this dish. Otherwise, it was good!