Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
So easy! There are many shortcuts available in the market to make it simpler. Purdue makes chicken that is seasoned, grilled and packaged. It's a little pricey, but in a hurry, it's worth it. A simple spinach salad makes this complete.
- In saucepan melt butter.
- Add flour, stir till combined.
- Add milk, stir until thickened about 3 minutes.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Place cooked chicken in bottom of pie plate.
- Top with ham.
- Pour sauce on top of meat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour on top of mixture.
- Bake at 400°F 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Cheese melted and went all over pan,chicken was tough.Sorry,this went in pan for dogs.
easy and good . a combination i really like thank you for posting . dee
This was pretty good. I really liked the way te flavors of the cheese and sauce combined and this was easy to put together - the hardest part was getting the pie into the oven without spilling anything! It reminded me vaguely of a quiche, probably because of the eggy topping... I think that next time, I might experiment with getting more of a biscuit-like topping, because I didn't really like the egg flavor in this dish. Otherwise, it was good!