1/1 Photo of Chicken Cordon Bleu-My Way
out of here's Note:
This is my version of chicken Cordon Blue. I lightened it up a little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices maple honey-roasted ham
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Place the broth in a microwaveable bowl at high 15 seconds.
- 3Stir in the butter and garlic.
- 4Combine the breadcrumbs, parmigiano cheese and paprika in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- 5Place the chicken on a cutting board and pound with a meat mallet to 1/4 inch thick.
- 6Sprinkle both sides of chicken with the salt, oregano and pepper.
- 7Top each breast with one slice of ham and one slice of cheese.
- 8Roll up each breast jelly-roll fashion.
- 9Dip each roll in chicken broth mixture; roll in breadcrumbs.
- 10Place rolls, seam side down in an 8-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
- 11Pour remaining broth over the chicken.
- 12Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or tops are golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu-My Way
Serving Size: 1 (798 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 111.1 mg
- Sodium 977.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth