Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
we didn't miss the carbs at all
Make and share this Chicken Cordon Bleu Low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350.
- place one breast in large baggie and flatten to as thin as you can get it without it tearing,repeat with second breast.
- place breast into lightly oiled baking dish
- place ham then cheese over the breasts.
- roll up like a jelly roll.
- mix mayonnaise, mustard and garlic power and spread on top and sides of rolls sprinkle with black pepper.
- sprinkle with cheese and place in oven.
- bake 25 minutes then pour wine over the breasts, place back in oven.
- let wine reduce 10 minutes then pour cream over breasts.
- bake approx five minutes and serve.