Chef susan from Sandpoint,Idaho's Note:
we didn't miss the carbs at all
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2place one breast in large baggie and flatten to as thin as you can get it without it tearing,repeat with second breast.
- 3place breast into lightly oiled baking dish
- 4place ham then cheese over the breasts.
- 5roll up like a jelly roll.
- 6mix mayonnaise, mustard and garlic power and spread on top and sides of rolls sprinkle with black pepper.
- 7sprinkle with cheese and place in oven.
- 8bake 25 minutes then pour wine over the breasts, place back in oven.
- 9let wine reduce 10 minutes then pour cream over breasts.
- 10bake approx five minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.3
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 170.6 mg
- Sodium 475.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 43.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black forest ham