Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
we didn't miss the carbs at all
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 sliced black forest ham
- 4 slices good swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon German mustard or 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- preheat oven to 350.
- place one breast in large baggie and flatten to as thin as you can get it without it tearing,repeat with second breast.
- place breast into lightly oiled baking dish
- place ham then cheese over the breasts.
- roll up like a jelly roll.
- mix mayonnaise, mustard and garlic power and spread on top and sides of rolls sprinkle with black pepper.
- sprinkle with cheese and place in oven.
- bake 25 minutes then pour wine over the breasts, place back in oven.
- let wine reduce 10 minutes then pour cream over breasts.
- bake approx five minutes and serve.