1/3 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
1 hr 25 mins
Pepper Monkey's Note:
I originally found this recipe in a Pillsbury casseroles cookbook. It looked so interesting, different and yummy that i had to make it. I loved it and I hope you will too! This goes great with a nice white wine, a salad and some garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (i used my own home made version)
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat together eggs, ricotta, cottage and parmesan cheeses and 1/4 cup parsley.
- 3In another bowl mix ham, chicken, garlic powder, half of the mozzarella and alfredo sauce.
- 4Grease a 13 x 9 baking dish and spread about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture.
- 5Top chicken mixture with three uncooked lasagna noodles.
- 6Put half of the cheese mixture on next.
- 7Now half of the remaining chicken mixture.
- 8Repeat layers and top with swiss cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese. NOTE: you can use guyere instead of swiss, although I haven't tried this variation yet.
- 9Cover tightly with foil and bake for one hour or undit hot and bubbly on top.
- 10I like mine a little brown on top so I remove the foil in the last 10 minutes or so.
- 11Sprinkle with parsley and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.2
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.7 mg
- Sodium 404.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: