1/3 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
1 hr 25 mins
Pepper Monkey's Note:
I originally found this recipe in a Pillsbury casseroles cookbook. It looked so interesting, different and yummy that i had to make it. I loved it and I hope you will too! This goes great with a nice white wine, a salad and some garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (i used my own home made version)
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat together eggs, ricotta, cottage and parmesan cheeses and 1/4 cup parsley.
- 3In another bowl mix ham, chicken, garlic powder, half of the mozzarella and alfredo sauce.
- 4Grease a 13 x 9 baking dish and spread about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture.
- 5Top chicken mixture with three uncooked lasagna noodles.
- 6Put half of the cheese mixture on next.
- 7Now half of the remaining chicken mixture.
- 8Repeat layers and top with swiss cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese. NOTE: you can use guyere instead of swiss, although I haven't tried this variation yet.
- 9Cover tightly with foil and bake for one hour or undit hot and bubbly on top.
- 10I like mine a little brown on top so I remove the foil in the last 10 minutes or so.
- 11Sprinkle with parsley and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.2
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.7 mg
- Sodium 404.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: