Recipe by looneytunesfan
From Taste of Home
Top Review by weezies
wow! the boursin really makes it even better! i wrapped them up completely with the dough because i was a little unsure what the directions meant. the bottom didn't get soggy at all. next time i'm going to put the swiss inside the chicken so it's a little softer. good job!
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream and chive flavored cream cheese
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 4 slices swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- On an ungreased baking sheet, separate dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese lengthwise down the center of each rectangle. Place ham widthwise over dough. Arrange chicken in center of each rectangle. Wrap ham around chicken. At each long end, pinch dough together around chicken, forming points.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Top with slice of Swiss cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and pastry is golden brown.