1/2 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu for the GT Express 101 Machine
Fast and easy and taste great. Just put it in you GT Express, close the lid and 20 minutes later Done! Makes enough for two people or 2 servings for one person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.Make a pocket in each chicken breast.
- 2Fold a slice of cheese in each slice of ham and place one inside each chicken breast.
- 3Spray the chicken with nonstick cooking spray and coat each with bread crumbs.
- 4Carefully fit the stuffed chicken into the wells.
- 5Cook 20 minutes. Serve topped with hollandaise, bearnaise or your favorite sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu for the GT Express 101 Machine
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 170.9 mg
- Sodium 420.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 57.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: