Recipe by Catnip46
Fast and easy and taste great. Just put it in you GT Express, close the lid and 20 minutes later Done! Makes enough for two people or 2 servings for one person.
- 2 (453.59 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 slice ham
- 2 slice swiss cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
- 29.58-44.37 ml italian-flavored breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- .Make a pocket in each chicken breast.
- Fold a slice of cheese in each slice of ham and place one inside each chicken breast.
- Spray the chicken with nonstick cooking spray and coat each with bread crumbs.
- Carefully fit the stuffed chicken into the wells.
- Cook 20 minutes. Serve topped with hollandaise, bearnaise or your favorite sauce, if desired.