This is a recipe I found at RecipeCircus and modified to meet my family's needs. We gobbled it up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients but stuffing mix together.
- 2Place in freezer bag and freeze.
- 3To serve, thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- 4Put mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- 5Fix stuffing, and spread on top of soup mixture.
- 6Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.5
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.3 mg
- Sodium 1530.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: