Recipe by TeacherKim
This is a recipe I found at RecipeCircus and modified to meet my family's needs. We gobbled it up.
Top Review by Rottmom
I really wanted to like this more than I did. I loved that it was simple to put together, freeze and bake later. I found it to be a little soupy even after I baked it longer than recommended.
- 4 cups boneless chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) seasoned stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients but stuffing mix together.
- Place in freezer bag and freeze.
- To serve, thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Put mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Fix stuffing, and spread on top of soup mixture.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.