This is my variation on Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole #5FIX the winner of the #5fix contest winner, using shredded potatoes instead and Condensed Cream of Soup Mix ( Homemade Substitute ) Condensed Cream of Soup Mix. I also changed the assembly method. We really enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup condensed cream soup mix, Condensed Cream of Soup Mix ( Homemade Substitute )
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup cooked chicken, and chopped in (1/2 inch cubes)
- 1 cup ham, cooked and chopped in (1/2 inch cubes)
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Spray a 11 x 7 casserole with cooking spray.
- 3In a small saucepan whisk soup mix and water together, bring to boil.
- 4Boil 1 minute, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, set aside.
- 5Spread half the potatoes in casserole.
- 6Evenly distribute chicken and ham over potatoes.
- 7Evenly distribute 1 cup of swiss cheese over chicken and ham.
- 8Cover with the remaining potatoes.
- 9Pour soup mixture evenly over potatoes.
- 10Evenly distribute remaining 1 cup of swiss cheese over soup mixture.
- 11Tent loosely with non-stick foil.
- 12Bake at 425F, 20 minutes. Remove foil bake another 20 minutes.
- 13Remove from oven and let rest 5-10 minutes. Serve.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.1
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 94.1 mg
- Sodium 663.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: