So easy and great taste!
Make and share this Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 9x13 casserole pan.
- Spread chicken breasts in pan.
- Top each with a piece of ham, then cheese.
- Mix together in a bowl the cans of soup and milk.
- Pour over chicken.
- Spread box of prepared stuffing mix over chicken.
- Pour melted butter over stuffing mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
One of my favorite casserole recipes. I use 1/4 cup Sherry and reduce milk to 3/4 for a little "kick".
Very good. I used 2 cans of cream of chicken instead of the mushroom. Very quick and easy to get in the oven. Kids and hubby liked it. Thanks!
great recipe I have made it many times also good with american cheese