This is true Chicken Cordon Bleu for me. Bite sized pieces make it a favorite for children. You can make the casserole a day or two ahead of time, and just pop it in the oven for a quick meal. For a lighter twist, you could skip the breading on the chicken and just brown in a pan. I can guarrantee that you won't have any leftovers with this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Beat egg and 1/2 cup milk together until combined. Stir in the chicken chunks to coat, then drain, and coat with bread crumbs. Heat oil in a large skillet to 375°F (190°C). Fry breaded chicken cubes in hot oil until golden brown on all sides, then remove, and drain on paper towels.
- 3Place chicken && ham cubes in glass baking dish. Pour alfredo sauce over chicken && ham, top with Swiss cheese.
- 4Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 871.7
- Calories from Fat 591
- Total Fat 65.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 196.5 mg
- Sodium 778.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 52.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: