Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 55 mins
I saw this in a magazine at the doctor's office and jotted it down. The picture looked amazing and I got hungry just looking at it.
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in microwave safe bowl, place potatoes and 2 Tblsp water. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix.
- Put in 13x9 baking dish and bake, uncovered, 50-55 minutes until chicken is done and cheese begins to brown.
Very good! I left out the garlic, parsley, and salt (personal taste), and found that, even with low-sodium cream of chicken, this dish was a little too salty from the ham...but it was tolerable and didn't distract from the creaminess and good flavor. I cut the chicken tenders into bite-sized chunks and cooked them a little in the microwave (about five minutes on high) before adding them to the casserole, just to make sure they cooked through. Good recipe! Thanks!
Very Good. I precooked everything and layered it. Thanks for the great recipe.