1 hr 20 mins
I saw this in a magazine at the doctor's office and jotted it down. The picture looked amazing and I got hungry just looking at it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Meanwhile, in microwave safe bowl, place potatoes and 2 Tblsp water. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix.
- 4Put in 13x9 baking dish and bake, uncovered, 50-55 minutes until chicken is done and cheese begins to brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 1204.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 35.7 g