1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
A little different from the other Cordon Bleu recipes in that this one is prepared with stuffing mix as well as chicken, ham, swiss cheese and cream of chicken soup. Very simple to throw together for a yummy one dish meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 3Place chicken on bottom then layer with ham and cheese.
- 4Mix cream of chicken soup with water and pour over chicken.
- 5Melt butter and mix with stuffing mix and place on top.
- 6Cover and bake for approximately 1 1/2 hours or until juices run clear.
- 7For a crunchier topping, remove cover for last 30 minutes or so of baking time.
- 8No need to salt or season since the stuffing provides all of this for you.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.2
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 184.3 mg
- Sodium 1855.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 43.8 g