1/2 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
1 hr 2 mins
Donna S.'s Note:
Originally in the Good Housekeeping magazine. I made some adjustments to lower the sodium and calories a bit. Good recipe for a brunch, buffet, or family dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb baby red potato, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli florets, approx 3 3/4 cups
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces ham, cooked and cut 1/2 inch cubes, can use deli ham as a substitute
- 3/4 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large microwave safe bowl, place potatoes and 2 tablespooons of water. Cover the bowl, and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender, stirring once.
- 3Add chicken and all remaining ingredients to potatoes. Toss well.
- 4Transfer mixture to 9x13 baking dish.
- 5Bake uncovered for 50-55 minutes or until chicken no longer shows pink and cheese is bubbly.
- 6NOTE: Spray casserole dish with cooking spray or foil line the casserole dish for easier clean up.____This can be assembled the night before and then cooked right before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 83.9 mg
- Sodium 905.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 33.4 g