Recipe by Adopted Parisian
This is a quick and easy way to get all the fantastic flavors of Chicken Cordon Bleu, without the time invested. Your family and friends will love the rich creaminess of this hearty family favorite!
Top Review by Cleoppa
Been looking for a good chicken cordon bleu casserole. This is my favorite so far! I changed it up a little. I think I used cream of mushroom instead of cream of chicken. And I realized I didn't have dried onions so I used fresh, finely chopped. And I'm glad I did! The buttery oniony top was yummy!
- 3 chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 6 slice ham (torn in bite-sized pieces)
- 2 (566.99 g) can cream of chicken soup (I like low sodium)
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml garlic powder
- 473.18 ml swiss cheese
- 709.77 ml breadcrumbs
- 177.44 ml butter (melted)
- 29.58 ml onion flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook and shred chicken breasts and layer in bottom of a 9x13" casserole dish.
- Layer pieced ham over chicken.
- Spread cream of chicken soup over meats, then spread mayo over soup. Sprinkle with garlic.
- Layer cheese over this and sprinkle with bread crumbs and drizzle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with onion flakes.
- Bake one hour until bubbly around edges.
- Broil 5 minutes or until topping is golden brown.