Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
This is a quick and easy way to get all the fantastic flavors of Chicken Cordon Bleu, without the time invested. Your family and friends will love the rich creaminess of this hearty family favorite!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook and shred chicken breasts and layer in bottom of a 9x13" casserole dish.
- Layer pieced ham over chicken.
- Spread cream of chicken soup over meats, then spread mayo over soup. Sprinkle with garlic.
- Layer cheese over this and sprinkle with bread crumbs and drizzle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with onion flakes.
- Bake one hour until bubbly around edges.
- Broil 5 minutes or until topping is golden brown.