1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Adopted Parisian's Note:
This is a quick and easy way to get all the fantastic flavors of Chicken Cordon Bleu, without the time invested. Your family and friends will love the rich creaminess of this hearty family favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cook and shred chicken breasts and layer in bottom of a 9x13" casserole dish.
- 3Layer pieced ham over chicken.
- 4Spread cream of chicken soup over meats, then spread mayo over soup. Sprinkle with garlic.
- 5Layer cheese over this and sprinkle with bread crumbs and drizzle with melted butter.
- 6Sprinkle with onion flakes.
- 7Bake one hour until bubbly around edges.
- 8Broil 5 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 932.5
- Calories from Fat 550
- Total Fat 61.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 158.2 mg
- Sodium 1656.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: