1/1 Photo of Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites
Found this online -- looks simple to put together and yummy! Original recipe requires frying -- but I wonder if it could not be completly done in the oven. If someone tries this before me and wants to be brave and skip the frying step and bake longer, let me know your changes and I will edit the recipe. Thanks!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the chicken, ham, and egg in a large bowl until well blended.
- 3Gradually add bread crumbs until the mixture loses its stickiness and can be easily formed into balls.
- 4Form the chicken mixture around the cheese cubes, forming 2 inch balls. Place on a plate.
- 5Heat 1 1/2 inches of oil in a deep skillet to 350 degrees. Fry the balls until the outsides are golden brown, about 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels, and place in baking dish.
- 6Bake in preheated oven until cooked through and cheese is soft, about 20 minutes. Cool briefly before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 93.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 11.5 g