Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
this is a really easy and delicious cassarole. It has creamy chicken with swiss and stuffing, a great comfort food for chilly nights.
- 6 ounces no-sodium herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 lb deli ham, cut into 1 inch strips
- 6 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. meanwhile ia a large bowl whisk soup and milk together; set aside.
- grease a large 13x9 inch cassarole dish, add chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.layer with ham swiss cheese and soup mixture. Then spread stuffing evenly over the top.
- cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes. uncover and bake and additional 10-15 minutes untill top is golden brown.
- serve and enjoy!