1/1 Photo of Chicken Cordon Bleu and Vegetable Packets
PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on the Reynold's Wrap website and I am posting for safe keeping. I will update any adjustments after I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
- 2Lay out 4 sheets of aluminum foil, each measuring 12x18 inches.
- 3Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. If you don't have non-stick foil, just spray the duller side well with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Layer one-fourth of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- 5Top with ham.
- 6Place vegetables around chicken.
- 7Spoon Alfredo sauce over chicken.
- 8Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- 9Bake 19 to 23 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or 13 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
- 10Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu and Vegetable Packets
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 121.1 mg
- Sodium 733.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 42.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: