1 hr 5 mins
BLUE ROSE's Note:
I came up with this recipe while trying to make Cordon Blue. I used a Raspberry Teriyaki sauce by accident. It was what we had on hand. I also choose to use crushed Stove top stuffing but you can use seasoned bread brumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a 12 x 8 inch baking dish pan with cooking spray.
- 3Pound chicken breasts until about 1/4-inch thick. Use the flat side of the mallet when hammering.
- 4Place a piece and a half of honey ham in center of chicken along with 1 and a half of provolone cheese.
- 5I put a few drop of Raspberry Teriyaki sauce on the ham and cheese.
- 6Turn sides in first than roll up into a log.
- 7Secure with tooth picks.
- 8Put the Flour, Raspberry Teriyaki, and Seasoned bread crumbs in 3 separate dishes.
- 9Coat the chicken first in the flour. Then coat the chicken in the sauce. And finally coat the chicken with bread crumbs.
- 10Place in the pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 11Serve with a nice salad!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu a Different Way
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 2225.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 44.9 g