Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
I came up with this recipe while trying to make Cordon Blue. I used a Raspberry Teriyaki sauce by accident. It was what we had on hand. I also choose to use crushed Stove top stuffing but you can use seasoned bread brumbs.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 lb honey-roasted ham
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry teriyaki sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 12 x 8 inch baking dish pan with cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts until about 1/4-inch thick. Use the flat side of the mallet when hammering.
- Place a piece and a half of honey ham in center of chicken along with 1 and a half of provolone cheese.
- I put a few drop of Raspberry Teriyaki sauce on the ham and cheese.
- Turn sides in first than roll up into a log.
- Secure with tooth picks.
- Put the Flour, Raspberry Teriyaki, and Seasoned bread crumbs in 3 separate dishes.
- Coat the chicken first in the flour. Then coat the chicken in the sauce. And finally coat the chicken with bread crumbs.
- Place in the pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with a nice salad!