Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Presented By: The Food Dude
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese or 6 ounces provolone cheese
- 8 slices ham or 8 slices smoked ham, works really well
- salt and pepper
- 6 ounces Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- Place the Mustard and Heavy Cream into a Sauce Pan and heat.
- Let reduce by 1/3 and it’s done.
- Rolled Chicken Cordon Bleu.
- Lay down a layer of wax paper on your work area.
- Mix it together as if you were preparing it for a meatloaf, adding salt and pepper.
- Spread the chicken evenly into a thin layer.
- Place your cheese and ham on the layer in alternating rows.
- Using the wax paper to help you roll up the Cordon Bleu roll.
- Take this step slow and easy as it can stick occasionally.
- Place into a sprayed baking pan to prevent sticking and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- You want the outside to be cooked but not dried.
- If you would like you can baste with chicken broth every 5-10 minutes.
- Cooking time may vary due to differences in your oven.
- After it is cooked you can cut it into pinwheels or angular cuts.
- Work clean and keep the chicken cool until ready to bake.
- Drizzle your chicken with the Dijon sauce, arrange in a nice presentation style.