1/4 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chicken Cordon Bleu is a favorite with many! It is much easier to prepare than you may think. I hope you will enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts if they're too thick.
- 2Place a cheese and ham slice on each breast within 1/2 inches of edge.
- 3Fold edges of chicken over filling and secure with tooth picks.
- 4Mix flour and paprika and coat chicken.
- 5Heat butter in skillet and cook chicken until browned on all sides.
- 6Add wine and bouillon.
- 7Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- 8Remove tooth picks and transfer breasts to warm platter.
- 9Blend cornstarch with cream and whisk slowly into skillet.
- 10Cook, stirring until thickened and pour over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.9
- Calories from Fat 427
- Total Fat 47.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 203.4 mg
- Sodium 266.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: