Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Must Try! So easy to make and delicious too. Serve over mashed potatoes! You won't be disappointed.
Make and share this Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 slices deli ham or 6 slices corned beef
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sour cream
- mushroom (optional)
- 4 -6 slices bacon
- In a 9X13 baking pan, lay deli meat to cover bottom of the pan.
- Mix sour cream, milk and mushrooms together and spread over deli meat.
- Wrap Bacon to cover chicken and lay on soup mixture.
- Bake 350 uncovered 30-45 minutes until chicken is done.