Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Must Try! So easy to make and delicious too. Serve over mashed potatoes! You won't be disappointed.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 slices deli ham or 6 slices corned beef
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sour cream
- mushroom (optional)
- 4 -6 slices bacon
- In a 9X13 baking pan, lay deli meat to cover bottom of the pan.
- Mix sour cream, milk and mushrooms together and spread over deli meat.
- Wrap Bacon to cover chicken and lay on soup mixture.
- Bake 350 uncovered 30-45 minutes until chicken is done.