Recipe by ShellyD64
This dish sounds fancy but it is so easy to make and my family loves it. Serve with salad and french bread or rolls for a quick, easy meal.
Top Review by Dreamgoddess
This was absolutely delicious! Since most of my family doesn't care for the taste of sour cream, I used creme fraiche instead. For such a simple recipe to prepare, it delivered a wonderful flavor. Perfectly seasoned for our tastes. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in lightly greased baking dish.
- Top each with ham slice, then cheese slice.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except for bread crumbs.
- Mix well and pour over chicken.
- Top all with bread crumbs to cover.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.