Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (pounded out thin)
- 4 -6 pieces ham
- 4 -6 slices swiss cheese or 4 -6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (can use any cream soup)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Put ham and cheese on chicken.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker/Crock Pot so it looks like a triangle/_ Layer the rest on top.
- Mix soup with the milk; pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over noodles or rice with the sauce it makes.